BSI COMMUNITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempat nongkrong anak2 BSI se-indonesia

IndeksIndeks  Portal*Portal*  PencarianPencarian  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

when death comes to us, no one have a strength to denied it.

Go down 
3 posters
PengirimMessage
Bloodyslymer
dedengkot bsi
dedengkot bsi
Bloodyslymer

Jumlah posting : 732
Registration date : 11.02.08

when death comes to us, no one have a strength to denied it. Empty
PostSubyek: when death comes to us, no one have a strength to denied it.   when death comes to us, no one have a strength to denied it. I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Aug - 9:23

yesterday, august 5th, such a darkest day in my live, a day that will always remind in my live, a day when my grand ma' past away, she's going forever, and i was so shocked...

in da morning, nothing cross in my mind, i start to wake up and get ready to go to my workplace, i got no bad feeling...
but suddenly everything is change when i had a phone from my mother, she talk to me in tears.. my mom said "Gem, just be patient.. your grand ma was past away this morning".. damned.. it feels like stabbed in the heart, i cant believe it.. i really cant believe it..
suddenly everything felt so blue, felt like shit.... i still cant accept this damn reality... i was so shock at that moment, i cry like a little child, i cry n i cry... i cant stop my tears in this damned heart...

after i arrive... i really cant hold my tears.. i scream.. my lovely grand ma' is past away.. i cry beside her body.... all of my family was crying either, and my mom give me a whisper.. "just be patient my lovely child, she's gone... nothing that we can do, all we can do now is pray for her..."

after the burried ceremonial was finished, i am standing in front of my grand ma's grave alone.. all of my family has going home, and that moment... was so unspeakable...
i just can say in tears.."Good bye my lovely grand ma', hopefully.. u are rest in peace in heaven rite now... i am so sorry if i cant make you happy when you are still with me, i'm so sorry if i always make you disappointed by my foolish act... i love you grand ma'........"

i am so speechless......
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
finishka
junior ngebangkang
junior ngebangkang
finishka

Jumlah posting : 114
Registration date : 24.07.08

PostSubyek: I'm so sorry....   when death comes to us, no one have a strength to denied it. I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Aug - 10:32

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

I.m so sorry ........

may cuman bisa kasih doa, doa untuk km ama keluarga agar diberi ketabahan .......

tabah ya gem, relakan uti ya......
Sad

biar uti istirahat dengan tenang, aq yakin uti pasti tahu betapa besar sayang kamu dan keluarga.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
thepresident
Admin
Admin
thepresident

Jumlah posting : 759
Location : di posisi yg baik, walau menurut gw ini bukan yg terbaik
Registration date : 19.11.07

PostSubyek: Re: when death comes to us, no one have a strength to denied it.   when death comes to us, no one have a strength to denied it. I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Aug - 11:34

yg tabah aja y gem...

ga ada yg abadi di dunia ini, yg ngebedain cuman waktu aja..
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Bloodyslymer
dedengkot bsi
dedengkot bsi
Bloodyslymer

Jumlah posting : 732
Registration date : 11.02.08

PostSubyek: Re: when death comes to us, no one have a strength to denied it.   when death comes to us, no one have a strength to denied it. I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Aug - 12:00

thanks dear finishka n the president..

but it feels so hard to take this day..

i think i need a couple day to think alone...

i want to make my brain clear...
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
finishka
junior ngebangkang
junior ngebangkang
finishka

Jumlah posting : 114
Registration date : 24.07.08

PostSubyek: Re: when death comes to us, no one have a strength to denied it.   when death comes to us, no one have a strength to denied it. I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Aug - 10:04

ok... Neutral
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubyek: Re: when death comes to us, no one have a strength to denied it.   when death comes to us, no one have a strength to denied it. I_icon_minitime

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

when death comes to us, no one have a strength to denied it.
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
BSI COMMUNITY :: other :: Junk!!-
Navigasi: